Shipping Policies and Information
1. Shipping Time. Shipping times shown are the estimated times for shipping. If orders are in stock they normally ship within 1 to 2 business days of order placement. Some orders may take longer depending on size and our current inventory. We will notify you of any excessive delays. Estimated delivery time frame using UPS ground is shown in the map below.
2. Expedited Shipments. For next day and 2-day shipping options, we make every effort to prioritize the order. However, this does NOT guarantee that you will receive your order in 1-2 days. If time is of the essence, please call us, 800-665-0378, Monday thru Friday 9 a.m.-2 p.m. ET. Please have all the items you want to order and the ship-to address available so that we may give you a shipping quote.
3. Late Orders. NO refunds will be processed for late or delayed shipments.
4. Future Ship Dates. We can enable a feature for your account enabling you to place an order but delay its shipment. This feature provides a field for a requested ship date field during checkout. Please call us after creating an account but prior to placing an order so we can enable this feature.
5. Returned/Refused Packages. UPS, along with other shipping companies, charge fees when a package must be returned to a shipper. Orders that are refused by the destination or returned to our warehouse for any reason, other than our error, will be subject to return shipping costs. This charge will be billed separately to the same payment method used for your purchase. Products returned to us in this manner are also subject to restocking fees as described in our Returns and Exchanges. If any package cannot be delivered due to our error, no additional shipping will apply.
6. Address Correction. Please be sure that you provide us with the correct and complete shipping address. This may include a suite or apartment number. If an address correction is necessary in order to deliver your package, the carrier will assess an address correction fee. You agree to pay this fee if you provide a wrong address or if you change the ship-to address after your package is in transit. This charge will be billed separately to the same payment method used for your purchase.
7. Alternate Carriers. We reserve the right to ship via an alternate carrier if we deem it necessary.
8. International Shipping. Although our web site currently only allows automated domestic shipping, we are able to ship your order internationally. Please contact us with your order and shipping destination via email so that we can provide a shipping quote. All customs and brokerage fees are your responsibility.
9. Ground Shipping. The map shown below lists the shipping time using UPS ground. Click on the map to toggle to FedEx ground shipping times.
Shipping Claims Policy:
1. If an item is lost or damaged in transit, then you must notify us within 48 hours of receipt/expected delivery and YOU MUST SAVE ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS. Failure to do so could result in denial of a claim by the shipping company.
2. We will file all claim paperwork for lost/damaged items. You must make the item available for inspection and transport by the shipping company upon request.
3. Subsequent to claim approval, we will send a REPLACEMENT item or issue a FULL REFUND, at your discretion. If you need the product immediately, we highly recommend placing a duplicate order while the claim is being processed. Large orders, non-stocked items or custom items may take longer for replacement.
4. All items packaged by us are guaranteed to be packaged within the shipping company's packaging guidelines. If a claim for damage is denied due to reasons other than packaging, you will be charged for the replacement item plus the applicable shipping costs.